Friday 29 November 2013

Living in Saint Kitts!

... Where I live.

So I live in West farm which is right next to campus. I chose not to get a car, and I walk about 5 minutes to and from school!

I chose not to do the whole roommate situation again, and I plan on living here the whole < 3 years I'm here!

Apartment 1

Apartment 2
Apartment 3
Apartment 4
Apartment 5

I've got all of the basics, though currently I'm waiting on a technician to fix the hot water (out for 6 weeks), and the AC was just fixed last week, after being out for 1.5 weeks! It's all running on "Island time"... It's a step worse than my family's "Dello Russo Time" Haha! Named after my Dad, lovingly.

Who needs roommates when you have a cat like this?



Speaking of cats, Aladar is in a whipworm study right now. He's getting a bunch of free fecals and they're testing the effectiveness of Milbemax on trichuris. So exciting! All I had to pay for were the 10 dollar meds!



No comments:

Post a Comment